Week 07 Reflection Entrepreneurial Journal
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People gives a first-hand experience of life-long learning and applying principles that will yield great productivity, strong influence and improved my communication skills. I was very intrigued to read about these 7 habits and learning fresh insights. They inspired in me a new wave of thinking about my entrepreneurial growth, and can be applied in all circumstances of my life.
The habit that has the most meaning to me is habit #2 "Begin with the end in mine." I believe its pointless doing something without not knowing why I do it or if its really important to me and why I am working towards it. Therefore, it is paramount that I am aware of my goal , whats my motivation for going after my goal, and how will I achieve my goal. This habit reveal to me that I can be a creative force in my life and how much I can create my future by having the end in mine, by doing this I am able to develop my imagination skill. This habit also help me to focus on the things that matters most in my life, for example my purpose, meaning and contribution to myself and the society.
As I seek to achieve my private and public victory, I definitely know that the 7 habits principles will work for me because there are so many different voices in the world telling you what you should or should not do, but having these steps will help me to achieved sustained results with myself.
In conclusion, with the 7 habits, I can better able to think and transform my life to be better. I know that in my private and public life I don't have to be depending on others to think for me, but I can commit myself to define my own goals to be successful, , and become a great leader.
Comments
Post a Comment