W04 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal


 "True freedom is where an individual's thoughts and actions are in alignment with that which is true, correct, and of honor, no matter the personal price" (Bus 110, Launching Leaders, Taking Control of Your Life).

I can profoundly say that this week lesson was of great importance to me, the materials speak volume to my life. Three of the most important lessons that resonated me from this lesson are as follows:

  • Do what you love- Tom Kelley said, "Do what you love, not just because you want to be, you know self-interested, do it because you'll be better at it" when we do things that love or enjoyed, it will become a part of us than when we are forced to something that we don't want to do. In the scripture we learn that it is not good to be compelled in all things. (Doctrine and Covenant 58:26)
  • Effective choices- we all make our own choices, we can be effective without working hard. learning this was kind of hard to grasp because I always though that, if I need to succeed and effective in what I do, I must go at it with all energy of my heart, but Jeff Hawkins thought me other wise. He also said that success is not necessarily just about working hard,it's about making the right choices, the right decisions." One purpose of this life is prove ourselves to God what choices we will make, (2 Nephi 2:15-16 ). We are happier doing things when we made our own choices.
  • Take control of your life- Jim Ritchie said, "It is vitally important that you discover the path to taking control of your time, actions and enable you to become the type of person you most want to become." Self-control is an essential aspect for us receiving eternal life. Self-control is when we can say to our Heavenly Father Not as I will, but as thou wilt, (Matthew 4:13).
I'm looking forward to learning more insights from future lessons that will continue to help me to search my life deeply and to analyze where I'm at right now both temporally and spiritually. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 05 Reflection Journal

W 03 Reflection: Entrepreneurship journal

Week 13 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal