WO1 Entrepreneurial Weekly Reflection


As I reflected upon the things I learned this week from BUS 110 (Introduction to Entrepreneurship) course, I gave clear thought on these three questions that was mention in the section''What is the purpose of this course?'' (1) What is my calling in life? (2) How do I create meaning and (3) How will I measure my life?. Pondering on these questions gives me greater understanding and vision of what should be my top priorities in my journey in becoming a successful Entrepreneur.


Elder David A Bednar share a quote from Elder L. Evans that spiritually impressed upon my mind ''You know, it is a wonderful thing to be faithful, but a much greater thing to be faithful and competent. There is no particular virtue in being uninformed, certainly no virtue in ignorance. When young people can acquire skills, techniques, and the knowledge of these times, and along with it have a spiritual commitment and a solid faith and cleanliness of life, there is nothing that you can't achieve; nothing in righteousness or in reason'' (Address given to the young people at the Northwest Inland Division Gathered for Zions Camp, October 15, 1971). The word faithful in my opinion mean 'loyal'  while competent means capable of doing something successfully. Thus, this week lesson is beckoning me to be committed and dedicated to my course work and will be successful throughout this semester on onward. 
''Living life as an Entrepreneurial Hero'' document started off with some great questions such as ''Do you long to be successful? Do you want to make a difference in the world? On some days, do you feel as if you were put on this earth for a purpose, and on other days feel completely lost? Are you the type of person who is moved by a heartbreaking injustice or excited by an extraordinary opportunity? these questions definitely applies to me. I had the enthusiasm to teach young children at a very tender age and in September 2010, I decided to attend college to get my certificate in Early Childhood Education which I did obtain in 2011, from then onward I strive for success to operate my own daycare and was able to do so in January 2014. I do want to make a difference in the lives of young children in my community, but there are days when I felt completely lost and want to give up, but because I trust God, and turn to His words I am able to continue doing what I enjoyed doing, sharing my knowledge with the young minds.  

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 05 Reflection Journal

W 03 Reflection: Entrepreneurship journal

Week 13 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal